We can provide a range of soundproof doors
Important factors in soundproofing doors
- Glass is far harder to soundproof
- door hinges should be adjusted to allow for proper alignment of soundproof door seals
- Doors should have a flat surface avoiding cavitys that may propagate and refract sound
Noise reduction of door openings
If reduction of sound is required when the door is opened then a double door air lock type system must be used.
- Buffer seal on both doors.
- Doors should hige on opposite sides.
- threshold should have sufficient gap.
door soundproofing products
See our soundproofing products section for details of what we can provide